Pages

10/13/2014

#05 The TMI Tag! | Tag n°1

          Hello, good morning, hello :P  Kinda, sorta like P. Diddy xDD. Alright, welcome back again to my blog. I've got something different for you today. It's gonna be the TMI tag (aka too much information tag) *uihsihdhhdishud* <- my exciment :P It's my first tag ever on this blog. I was originally on you ube, done by youtubers but I thought it would be fun and you could get me know a little bit better :)

          Okie dokie, here we go.

1. What are you wearing?

Black sweater, floral leggins, grey socks and black combat boots :)

2. Ever been in love?

Nope, I don't even know this feeling ;x

3. Ever had a terrible break up?

That's kinda embarrassing but I am 19 yo and never been into relationship, so obviosly the answer is no.

4. How tall are you?

I am 174 cm :)

5. How much do you weight?

I won't tell ya. xD Sorry, but even my mum doesn't know how much I weight.

6. Any tattoos?

No, I'm too scared that pain. and I'm afraid that I would get bored with it quickly.

7. Any piercings?

None besides two in my ears :)

8. OTP?

Hmmm, I've got quite a few. Klaroline (Klaus + Caroline, TVD), Troyler (Troye Sivan + Tyler Oakley), Zalfie ( Zoe Sugg + Alfie Deyes), Haleb (Hanna + Caleb, PLL), Delena ( Demon + Elena, TVD <- and also in real life i ship Ian and Nina <3), Larry Stylinson( Louis Tomlinson + Harry Styles, 1D), Vanessa Hudgens + Austin Butler, Fedemila ( Federico + Ludmila, Violetta), Monchele ( Cory Monteith + Lea Michele)

9. Favorite show?

"Pretty Little Liars" is my all time favorite tv show, and then "The Vampire Diaries", "Hellcats", "Skins" (UK version) and of course "Glee"

10. Favorite bands?

The 1975, The Fray, The Kooks, King of Leon, Snow Patrol, Queen, The Beatles,  Oasis, Magic!, Bastille, The Neighbourhood, Arctic Monkeys, Paramore, Imagine Dragons, Passion Pit, Foster the people, Fun, One Republic, ABBA, Fall Out Boy, The Script

11. Something you miss?

My childhood, family holidays, coming to my grandparents' every weekend, my kindergarden, my friendship with one person who fucked me up ;x, th times when 2/3 yearsold kids didn't have any cell phones, ipads, tablets and that kind of stuff, they spand their time with normal toys like dolls, mini cars and so on or outside in the parks or playground instead of staring at the screen 24/7

12. Favorite song?

The Beatles - Hey Jude, 
Elton John - Your song, Can you feel the love tonight, Sorry seems to be the hardest word
Oasis - Wonderwall, 
Coldplay - The Scientist,
One direction - Story of my life/ Moments/ They don't know about us, 
Ed Sheeran - all his songs <3 , 
Amy Whinehouse - Valerie, 
Queen - I want it all/Bohemian Rhapsody, 
Michael Jackson - Earth Song/ They don't really care about us
Christina Aguillera - Say something
John Legend - All of me
Coldplay - The Scientist
The Script - Six Degrees of Seperation

13. How old are you?

I'm 19 yo and 28 days if my calculations are good enough.

14. Zodiac sign?

Virgo

15. Quality you look for in partner?

tolerance ( I'm rather specific person,a bit weird, I'm kind of big kid, but I also defend gays against everyone( and I'm straight) and black pleople a that kind of stuff and I also listen to different kind of music so I don't like when someone jugde me or the others), a little bit of sassiness, kindness and the person who have some culture in his behaviour

16. Favorite quote?

"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different" ~ Coco Chanel
" Everything will be okey in the end. If it's not okey, Then it's not the end" ~ Ed Sheeran
"Work hard party harder" ~ Cher Lloyd
"If your dreams doesn't scare you, they're not big enough"
"Happiness  can be found even in the darkest of times it one only remebers to turn on the light" ~ Dumbledore/ J. K. Rowling
" If you can dream it, you can do it" ~ Walt Disney

17. Favorite actor?


actor: Johnny Depp, Gary Oldman, Tom Felton, Leonardo Dicaprio, Pierre Niney( he's french), Ian Somerhalder, Darren Cris, Cory Monteith, Ryan Gossling, Jude Law, Channing Tatum

actress: Emma Watson, Helena Bonham Carter, Audrey Hepburn, Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, Meryl Streep

18. Favorite colour?


Orange, purple, grey, coral and blue (cobalt/indigo and baby blue)

19. Loud music or soft?

I generaly listen to indie rock, soft rock and alternative and a little bit of pop and of course clasics so I would say that soft music

20. Where do you go when you're sad?

To my bed, under my covers.

21. How long does it take you to shower?

When I don't wash my hair it's like 10 minutes. And when I wash my hair it's about 30 minutes, because my hair are very long xD

22. How long does it take you to get ready on the morning?

About 40 minutes

23. Ever been in physical fight?

No, i don't think so.

24. Turn on?

Curly hair, when someone can really dance or play the guitar, good sense of humor

25. Turn off?

When someone is bald from choice, exesive swearing, when some person thinks that he's better that the other, homophobia, rasism

26. The reason I joined blogspot?

I thought it could be fun and I quite like to write also. And firstlyI wanted to start a youtube channel but I was too afraid and I cannot edit the videos and also I don't own any good equipment to film my videos also but I think that blogging is a good alternative cause I can do everything I wanted to on youtube but typing insted of talkin to you :>

27. Fears?

Snakes, heights, spider, rats, mice, worms, lonliness in the future, being bullied again.

28. Last thing that made you cry?

The movie - "Heaven is for real"

29. Last time you said you loved someone?

Today :>

30. Meaning behind your blogspot name?

I saw somewhere "winter wonderland", can't even remeber now where was it and I thought that if for the whole year was autumn-like weather I would die from happiness :> And for now I quite like it, but I will probably change it in some time, but I don't think it would be soon :)

31. Last book you read?

"Be parisian wherever you are" ~ Berest AnneDiwan Audreyde Maigret CarolinaMas Sophie
and that book was, great I loved it <33

32. The book you're currently reading?

"Gone Girl" ~ Gillian Flynn

33. Last show you watched?

Top Model <- Polish version becuse PLL has a break now :c

34. Last person you talked to?

My brother, I told him "good night".

35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted?

Last person I taxted was my mum, I wanted to know if anyone is at home, cause I came back quite late from uni.

36. Favorite food?

Garlic bread, Lasagne, Greek salad, Spaghetti, Pomegranate, Raspberries, Omlettes,

37. Place you want to visit?

Mexico, Australia, States.

38. Last place you were?

Kitchen or Cracow, I'm not quite sure what the question is about.

39. Do you have a crush?

Yup, I actually do but he has a girlfriend soo..

40. Last time you kissed someone?

Does my doggie counts? Or ticket for my Ed Sheeran's concert? xDD

41. Last time you were insulted?

Few years ago.

42. Favorite flavor of sweet?

Caramel *____*

43. What instrument do you play?

I can play a little bit the piano.

44. Favorite piece of jewelery?

I don't usualy wear jelewery but if I had to choose the woul be neckleces or watches.

45. Last sport you played?

I don't play sport really, recently.

46. Last song you sang?

Karmin - Pulses <333

47. Favorite chat up line?

Don't have one.

48. Have you ever used it?

Nope, I've never flirt with anyone.

49. Last time you hang out with anyone?

Last Saturaday I had a girl night out and it was really nice <3

50. Who should answer this question next?

I thought, if you want to and have enough time you can answer all these questions, but if you don't have that much time, you can choose like 7 or so and answer them :)


Lots of love xoxo



P.S.
Well then, thanks for reading I hope you liked it, if you did rate it (under each post), answer few questions in the comments and tell me if you like that Tag and if you want me to do more, so I could defenitly would, cause donig this one was such a fun. I hope you don't mind that I took a tag from you tube but I thought i was a good way for you to get to know me a little bit better :)
Hope you had a lovely day and I'm gonna "see" you in my next post, next Monday, I hope that I won't fail again and will finally add a note on Monday and not Tuesday :) xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Post wyśmienity! <3
    Pytanka też genialne :D Mogę Ci odpowiedzieć na wszystkie tylko może prywatnie, jakoś teraz nie chce mi się rozpisywać :D Pomysł na tag wspaniały! I wiele dający ^ ^ Dobrze jest znać osobę, którą się lubi, szanuje itd.
    Można by było zrobić taki "konkurs" :D Pod wybraną notką ludzie mogą zadawać przeróżne pytania i ty wybierzesz 50 najciekawszych z nich :3 i w jednej z notek będziesz mogła na nie odpowiedzieć :D Raz na miesiąc by było za często ale pory roku by były ok :D Chociażby na początek ^ ^
    ~ Pozdrawiam Twoja <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wiesz, że myślałam o tym nawet :> takie Q & A mogłoby być super fajne, i ludzie mogliby mnie poznać lepiej :) jeśli będą czytelnicy którzy będą zadawać pytania to można by robić coś takiego np. raz na 3 miesiące albo połączyć to z moim innym pomysłem dotyczącym pór roku ale tego nie będę jeszcze spoilerować, bo to luźna myśl jak na razie :) muszę spędzić jedne wolne zajęcia na historii francji żeby to przemyśleć :P
      Dziękuje bardzo za komentarz kochana :33
      Love you :*

      Delete
  2. okay so i tried for 30 minutes to write this and there were so many problems that i think i'm not gonna answer all this questions, sorry ��
    but it was amazing note as always and i'm really happy I had a chance to know you better. hope you're gonna write more notes soon �� love you bae



    ~ your biggest fan

    ReplyDelete