Pages

12/14/2014

#13 Collective Haul

          Hiii, okay guys, I know that I said last time that a post will be on Friday but, I completely forgot about it and I had invited my girlfriends for a little "party" at my place so, I decied to write this note today. And besides, unfotunately my friend with which I supposed to go to the cinema suddenly get ill. She has food poisoning and she just can't move anywhere from her bed so I thought I'm gonna write this little post instead. I hope you don't mind, it just happend, is not really my fault.
         Basically, I'm going to show you another haul, this time it's gonna be more "collective one" not only beauty themed. Okay so let's get started. I would buy more things but I had to buy a lot of Christmas presents :>

Books:

"Wreck this journal"

" Lea Michele: Brunette Ambition"

Beanies:

"Bad Hair Day"

"Vogue"

Nail varnishes:

Essie "Chinchilly" and Sally Hansen "Insta-Dry"

Inglot "953", Barry M "Blueberry", Barry M "Cocoa"

Candles:

Yankee Candle "Icicles"

Yankee Candle "Snowflake Cookie"



Movies:

"Frozen"

"Lemonade Mouth"

Make up products:

Seek Blusher "Rose Gold"

Collection Lasting Perfection "01 Fair"

Maybelline Babylips "  Dr Rescue Coral Crave" "Electro Pink Shock"

NYX Lip liner "Hot Red"

NIVEA Lip Butter "Blueberry Blush"

Skin Care:

Neutrogena "Fast Absorbing Hand Cream"

PUREDERM "Cleansing and regeneratic enzymatic peeling"
Hair care:

Dove "Advanced Hair Series Pure Care Dry Oil " Conditioner


Lots of love xoxo

P.S.
Okay, so that's it for today, I'm uploading new music for ya'll not that christmasy but this month will be a separate christmas playlist so don't worry x Okay, so tell me in the comments what is your fav products from my purchases and a fav one from your own, i would love to know that. Don't forget to rate this post, maybe ask my some questions in the carte above the post you can ask as may questions as you want and yup... that's probably it. See you on Monday x

2 comments:

  1. Notka jak zwykle prze cudowna! :D
    Gratuluje kupna tak wielu cudownych rzeczy :D Mam nadzieje, że będą Ci dobrze służyć :D
    Widziałam Twój dziennik, dużo osób teraz go kupuje :)
    Oraz nowe cudaśne czapeczki :P Pozazdrościć!
    Pozdrawiam Ciepło <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing note as always!;) i bought wreck this journal for myslef for christmas too haha and a few days ago i watched frozen for the second time because i didn't really like it but now i'm in love! i don't know how could I do not love this movie. and also your lip butter is my addiction! i have the same flavor as you and i have a coconut one and caramel one and vanilla.. I just literally adore those ha. so congrats on your shopping! love you x.

    ReplyDelete