Pages

12/25/2014

#22 What I love about winter | Blogmas

          Hello everybody! How are you today? OMG it's Christmas Day! Did you get cool presents? I hope you got everything you wanted. I here today to tell you that unfortunately it is my last blogmas post ;C. I know you're sad now xd anyways I am because it was so fun to do. So, I think if you enjoyed reading all of these posts I will do another blogmas next year. Tell me in the comments what you think of that, okay?
           Okay, so without further ado, today I have a list of this that I love about Christmas, so here we go!


1. Hot chocolate
2. Christmas
3. Christmas Songs
4. Christmas Movies
5. Lots of snow
6. Fairy lights in your room are finally allowed
7. Decorating my Room
8. Buying presents
9. Christmas Secret Menu in Starbucks
10. Decorating Christmas Tree
11. Cute Christmas themed sweaters and leggins
12. Vlogmas on youtube
13. Christmas onesies <3
14. Cold weather
15. Fuzzy Socks
16. New Year's Eve
17. Snuggling in front of fireplace
18. Fanfictions/ books about christmas love
19. Knitted hats
20. Gingerbread cookies



Okay, so that is my list of this that, I love about winter but most of them, are related to Christmas really :P I hope you don't mind about that xD So, tell me in the comments what did you get this Christmas and what are your 3 favorite things about winter, I would love to know that. So, that is it for today and this blogmas and I will "see" you next Monday! I think it is gonna be the last Get Ready With Me this year, so if you'd like to see that stay tuned and yeah... I love you all sooo much, byee x



Lots of love xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Masz cudowne "ulubione świątecznie rzeczy" ! :D
    Ja również kocham niektóre z nich! <3
    Np. Gooorącą czekoladę, albo dobrą książkę. Cudowne świąteczne sweterki z reniferami itp <3
    Pozdrawiam ! :D

    ReplyDelete