Pages

12/29/2014

#23 New Year's Eve Party - 3 Make up Ideas

          Hello guys! Omg did you miss me? Cause I missed you! It feels so weird not to write here everyday. But I think that I have to get use to cause I should start learning for my exams at uni. I so freaking scared, nervous and sterssed already that I don't know how is it gonna looks like in a month, when the exams will come.
          Okay, but moving on to the topic of the post, I was planning on doing another Get Ready With Me, be honestly I'm so lazy for the last couple of days that these 3 makeup looks are everything that I could do for you by now xd But if you'd like to see my hairstyle nails and outfit I will probably post some photos on Instagram so feel free to stalk me there.
          Okay so I've done 2 make up looks and the third one will be just a photo or a couple of photos cause I've tried to do it on me and apparently it doesn't look good cause I have too small eyes but if you are lucky enough and have huge beautiful eyes this look will probably work out perfectly for you.

1) Atempt of recreation Suzy's (aka HelloOctoberxo on Youtube, you should check her out her videos are amazing and she really pretty, she also has a blog New Year's Eve - Get Ready With Suzy <3) Make up look, just a diffrent lipstick


What I used:

*DiorSkin Star Long Wear Foudation in #022 

*Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer #Ivory

* MAC Eyeshadow in Chorcoal Brown and Clear Brow Set (for my brows)

* Bourjois Bronzing Powder Delice de Poudre #52

* Sleek Blusher in #Rose Gold

* Sleek Face Contour Kit #Light (just a highlighter for my cheekbones, under my brow bow, in inner corners of my eyes and on my cupid bow)

* Soap & Glory It's About Prime #Bright Light

*The Balm (Nude'tude palette) #stand -offish (as a base), #stubborn on the outer "v" of my eye and #sultry over the top of stubborn, then I just took #stand-offish under bottom lash (the inner half) and #stubborn ( the outer half under the lower lash line)

*L'oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim #Intense Black

*Rimmel Moisture Renew #660 In Love with Ginger

2) Look Numer 2


I know it's slightly green and yellow but I hope you don't mind

What I used:

Base was excaclty the same as in a previous one, so I'm gonna just write what did I use for the eyes and lips :)

*Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad #like mink duo (the beigy one) all over the lid

*Isadora Eyeshadow Trio #84 Forest I used the middle one, really, really dark khaki green with golden glitter in it and used it like an eye liner and took it also on the outer half of my bottom lid

*Bourjois (I have no idea how is it exactly called cause the name rubbed off but it is the lip crayon) #02 Fuchsia Libre

3) Some more ideas 



These photos aren't mine. I took it from www.Elle.pl website, you should check it out, I found it recently and i really, really love it <3

That is all for today, let me know in the comments which look suit me better, and which should I wear. Also I hope I inspired you in some way and let me know are you going to do any of those make ups. And If you won't them let me know how you makeup will look like cause I'd love to know. 
I think that this the the last post here, this year, but maybe I'll come up with something extra , in the morning on New Year's eve, we'll see. So yup, if it is the last post I hope 2015 will be even better then 2014 and also I hope you'll stick with me and my little blog through out the 2015 too. 



Lots of love xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Moim zdaniem wygrywa makijaż nr 1!! Gorąca i namiętna czerwień bardziej Ci pasują niż fuksja? ( nie jestem w dokładności stwierdzić jaki to kolor XD)
    Poza tym wolę Cię w Kocim oku. Dodaje Ci takiego drapieżnego spojrzenia, że nie da się od cb oderwać wzroku. Jest po prostu cudny ! <3
    Btw kocham Twoją buźkę jesteś piękna.
    Wkurzam się za każdym razem gdy mi zaprzeczasz ale naprawdę jesteś śliczna :D
    Pozdrawiam
    Lovee You <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry for always being late with my comments ;( but i need to tell you that you're beautiful! make up number one is just my fave, you look stunning. and thanks for the rest of this make up ideas, maybe one day i'll try haha
    can't wait for new notes and i'm of course gonna stay with you in 2015!
    Love youuu x.

    ReplyDelete