Pages

2/10/2015

#28 How much is your face worth? | Tag n°4

          Hi everyone! I'm sorry that I haven't post anything last week. I was really, really busy, I had so many exams recently, now I will have 2 re-takes but I hope these will go better. I need to pass them this time! I need to!

          Okay so I thought that I will make an extra midweek post a little bit of Valentine a little bit of baking, I hope it will turn out well. But today I thought I will do another tag, cause I wanted to do this for a while now and I don't have much time to spend on writing posts right now cause I need to get back and study a little bit more today.

          So today I'm doing " How much does your face costs tag" and to be honest I'm actaully a little bit scared xd But let's jump straight into it, shall we?

Basiaclly, I will type here everything that I put on my face except my moisturizer and how much it costs. So here we go.

Face

*primer: Benefit Porefessional £24,50
*foundation : L'oreal True Match Foundation  £9,99
*concealer: Collection 2000 Concealer £4,19
*powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Powder £3,99
*bronzer: Sleek Contour Kit (just bronzer) £6,49
*blusher: Sleek Blusher #Rose Gold £4,49
*highlighter: theBalm Mary Lou Manizer £17,50

Eyes

*primer Soap and Glory It's about prime eyeshadow primer  (I think this can be discontinued cause I can't find it on Boots website but it was about £8)
*eyshadows: theBalm Nude'titude palette £30,00
*eyebrow shadow: Mac Charcoal Brown £10,00
*eye brow gel: Mac Brow Set #Clear £13,50
*mascara: Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara £10,99
*eyeliner: L'oreal Perfect Slim Liqud Eyeliner #Intense black £6,99

Lips

*lip balm: Nivea lip butter #Caramel Cream £2,10
*lipstick: Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick #Pleasure Me Red £6,99


Total: £159,72 !!!!

What?! Actualy what? Are you kidding me? I didn't even realise it until now. That is so much money :o But! as a justification I can tell you that most of these things I bought on sales, so they were like 50% off or 30% off. I didn't spend that much money, really. But yeah... that is impressive, I think. Let me know in the comments how much is your face worth and stay tuned for another midweek post. I hope I will write to y'all more in future.


Lots of love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment