Pages

7/14/2015

#40 Holiday Check List (things to pack) | BLOGIDAYS ♥

          ENG: So, hi guys, how you doin'? Good? I hope so x For me today was such a nice day I met my friends in the city and booked my holidays in France, I picked up my FCE certificate (I got Grade B, two more points and I would get an A, that's just my luck xd) I was in starbucks and tried their new summer  frappucino drink which was called "Caramel Jelly Frappucino" I guess I can't remember the exact name of but it was certainly the weirdest thing that I've ever tried and then I met my two friends when I came back from the city. I loved it :) (I mean this day xD)

So today I thought that I'll do a Check list, to make sure that I won't forget anything for my trip to London in 5 days.

PL:

Clothing

  • 4 pairs of knicker
  • Comfy shoes
  • TRXYE jumpsuit for plane
  • Pijamas/ baggy t-shirt and shorts
  • Denim shorts
  • Dress/ playsuit
  • Floral leggins
  • Black tank top
  • Striped tank top
  • T - shirt
  • Flip flop under the shower (just in case)
  • Cardigan

Toiletries

  • Brush
  • Deodorant(mini one)
  • Hair spray (mini one)
  • Personal hygiene items
  • Makeup Bag
  • Razors
  • Shampoo, conditioner (depoted into 100 ml container)
  • Sunscreen (depoted into100 ml container)
  • Toothbrush
  • Toothpaste (mini one)
  • Plasters
  • Makeup brushes
  • Tissues
  • Sponge
  • 9 cotton pads
  • Micellar water (depoted into 100 ml container)
  • Shower gel
  • Hair band and hair grips

Accessories

  • Glasses
  • Sunglasses (1 or 2 pairs)
  • Handbag

Equipment

  • Camera
  • Chargers (phone, Macbook)
  • Headphones
  • Phone
  • Book
  • Sudoku or sth
  • MacBook

Miscellaneous

  • Cash
  • Maps and directions
  • Printouts of reservations
  • Boarding Passes
  • Passport (just in case)
  • ID
  • Uni ID
  • Water
  • Food
  • Magazine

This may seem to you like a hella lot of stuff to pack for 4 days (it seems to me as well tbh) but I think I will fit it in somehow. Although I'n not taking a suitcase, just a carry on bag, I still believe in my packing master pro skills so keep yours fingers crossed. 

And if you think that I missed sth really super important on that list then let me know in the comments, if you'd like I'm willing to make a "What's in My Travel Make Up" post for you, just let me know in the comments if you'd like one. You can also write 5 things that are the must haves for every flight. See you in the next post.

PL: 

Lots of love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment