Pages

8/25/2015

#44 My current reading list | BLOGIDAYS ♥

          ENG: Hello sweeties, how do you all doing? I feel like everything is pissing me off today, but maybe that's just me before my period xD But don't worry I'm not going to yell at you or anything here :P
Okay, so here I've got a list of books that I want to read soon. I have them all here on my book shelf but now I just need to motivate myself and read them quickly. I have to be honest with you I'm pretty excited for some of them and some of them are just my re-reads, but yeah, here's the list.

1. Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë

2. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling

3. Inferno by Dan Brown

4. Harry Potter and the Gobelt of Fire by J. K. Rowling

5. The da Vinci Code by Dan Brown

6. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J. K. Rowling

7. Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens

8.Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J. K. Rowling

9.Alice in the Wonderland by Lewis Carol

10. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling

11. The shadow of the wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón

12.Chasing Fireflies by Charles Martin


I hope that I will be almost finish with reading all of those till the end of my holidays which is by the end of September. Cross your fingers xD So write me in the comments what you currently reading and maybe 2 recommendations for me? Because after I've done reading those, I won't have anything to read really. I need your help. Take care.




Lots of love xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment