Pages

8/25/2015

#45 The 8 brushes you need in your makeup bag | BLOGIDAYS ♥

          ENG: Good evening everyone. Omg it's so late, and I'm so tired you can't even imagine. But as I decided I will write another blog post today. So this will be a little bit different, I think. Tell me in the comments what do you think about it, okay?

So I thought I would share with you my 8 make up brush essentials. You precticly don't need any more brushes beside those, but I'm warning you, buying new make up brushes is really addictive.

1. Powder Brush (my personal recomentation: Real Techinques Powder Brush)

This brush is essential to apply your powder, and also to bronze your face in place where sun would naturally hit you. Face looks much more natural with bronzer on and if you don't powder you will either shine throughout the day or your foundation won't stay too long on you face.

2. Blush Brush (mpr: RT Blush Brush)

That big, fluffy and slightly tappered brush will help you apply a blusher of your choice to compliment you whole make up and also, it your face look really glowy and healthy when you wear a nice highlighter

3. Contour Brush (mpr: #148 Maestro Brush)

4. Foundation Brush (mpr: RT Expert Face Brush or Beauty Blender)

5. Blending eyeshadow Brush (mpr: Zoeva #228 Luxe Crease Brush)

6. Lip Brush (mpr: Zoeva #237 Detail Shader Brush)

7. Eyeshadow Brush (mpr: Zoeva #234 Smokey Shader Brush)

8. Angled Brush (mpr: Zoeva #317 Wing Liner)


So those are my essential makeup brushes, tell me what is your fave and which makeup brushes do you own is you own any (that's absolutely fine if you don't have any). And I think that a couple of the next posts will be about my recent trip to London so stay tuned for that and take care.




Lots of love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment