Pages

8/26/2015

#46 London - Madame Tussaude, Sherlock Holmes Museum etc. | BLOGIDAYS ♥

          ENG: Hi everyone! Are you all as tired as I am or is this just me? But as I promised you, I am going to upload new blog post. I want to keep my word this time x
So today I just gonna tell you a little more in detail about my recent London trip.

So I just want to say that all day I was so stressed that I couldn't sleep all night, whole flight and my bus journey to Warsaw (5 hours), but as soon as I get into London, I felt so calm and so at home, I don't know why, I just love the UK sooo much.

On the first day we didn't do much, we just made a small food shopping, unpack our bag, eat the dinner and take a shower (we were really, really exhausted)

On the other hand, next day we had Free London Tour (Street Art Edtion) booked, I found this online and decided to give this a go. The man who was the guide was really nice and you could tell that this is what he loves, he was sooo into this.

















And after that, small lunch, and a bit of shopping in Brixton, we went back to our place and watched one episode of Sherlock.


And the last day was the most eventful. We went to Madame Tussaude Museum, to Sherlock Holmes House. We saw Backingham Palace, Big Ben, Trafalgar Square, Westminster Abby and Downing Street. And then we went to Oxford Street do some shopping and have lunch. Also we went a little bit too crazy in Lush, cause that was our first time there.

























After a lot of shopping we went back to have some rest and eat something and then... we went back to Oxford Street to Lush the second time the same day xD and we also went and saw China Town.

And the whole forth day we were coming back home. I loved the time I spent in London and I would abolutely love to come back soon.


Yeah so that is that, I think I'm gonna show what did I bought in Lush and in the rest of the shops tomorrow (cause I've bought so many things in Lush that it needs a seperate post xD - judge me) so stay tuned for that and take care

P.S. Let me know in the comments if you've been to London and what was the coolest thing you've done/seen.



Lots of love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment