Pages

11/17/2014

#10 My Makeup Wishlist

          Wazz up peeps?! xD Welcome again to my blog, the little baby of mine, which still grows. Acutally, I need to tell you something. I have, like a little notebook, where I write all of my ideas for the post, and guess what? If I would write one post per week, then I already have the ideas for 3 NEXT YEARS... How crazy is that?! I hope I will write a post about every topic I have in my little notebook. Keep your finger's crossed for me :)

         Okey, so slaysicaly, ( I think you should get used to the fact, that I will try to put a word "slay" in everything what is posibble, it's because of Tyler Oakley's and Troye Sivan's twitcams xD, but I don't think it's gonna last very very long, maybe a few of posts really, I hope you don't mind ) I love do make up, it is one of these things that I probably won't ever get bored of. I wanted to start, like, my own makeup collection and I'm moving forward really, I try to buy some of beauty products every month, and to be slayest, I spent my money only for music, books (sometimes), and make up :D The rest buy me my parents, for now.

          And I don't know how it works but I have sth like that, that when I make a list f.eg. of thing that I need to do or i need to buy, it's easier for me to slayctually make it. I don't know if I'm the only one who have sth like thing ( I you have sth similar let me know in the comment c; ), but it works, so I'll just make a list of the beauty products, that I really want in the moment.


Wishlist for now:


1) Face Primer: Smashbox face primer (clear)

2) Foundation: Rimmel Match Perfection

3) Power: Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

4) Concealer: MAC Prolongwear Concealer

5) Eye brows: Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil dark brown or Soap and Glory Archery

6) Eyeshadow Palette : Urban Decay Naked Original

7) Mascara: Maybellin Mega Plush

8) Eye pencil : Mac eye pencil #Coffee

9) Highlighter: Dior Amber Diamonds

10) Blusher: Milani Baked Blusher #Dolce Pink or Sleek Blush #Pomegranate

11) Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Bronzer

12) Lip balm: The Body Shop Lemon Lip butter

13) Lip liner: Nyx #Plum

14) Lipstick: Rimmel Kate Moss #107

15) Lipgloss: NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss #Beige

16) Liquid lipstick: Rimmel Apocalips #Across the Universe

17) Brush: Real Techniques Stipling Brush

18) Nail Varnishes: China Glaze #Dress Me Up, Barry M Gelly Hi Shine #Olive 



         Well, I know it seems a lot of things, I does also for me but I won't be buying these things as a one purchase, people would looking weird at meh. And also some of these products are rather pricy, so I think it's gonna take a while but I really want these things in my life. And yeah.. I think that's all for today. Thanks for your attention and I'll slay you next Monday. And I slaycutaly think that next Monday there's gonna be a little anouncement for ya'll and I really can't wait for it . I'm so super, super, super excited. Dhfiohfueiufhuisidhuie. Okey..


Lots of love xoxo




P.S.
Also don't forget to leave me a comment with some of yours make up wishes. Also there are a litlle boxes, which are so cute that I don't know how you can resit clicking on them :)
The next thing is the fact that I'm trying to improve this blog and I'm looking for a cool, not that difficult programme or app for editing and making collage out of photos. So if you could recomend me sth, that would be really nice of you :*
And last but not least, I've been thinking recently about making sth which would be called " Monthly Playlist" for you in a post form but now, when I have this spotify banner I think that i'm gonna make that playlists on my private spotify account and then upload it right here, for you, so there's gonna be different playlist every month full of songs that I dicovered that month or just the old song but the ones, that I was listening particulary long for that month.
So let me know what you think about that, and that's probably all for today. Have a nice evening and the rest of the week.

2 comments:

  1. Notka ja zawsze cudna ! <3
    I lista też cudowna. Życzę Ci abyś każde z tych rzeczy zakupiła lub dostała w prezencie :D
    Jedną z rzeczy w mojej liście jest eto... nie wiem xD
    Jakaś kreska do oczu? Nie mam pojęcia :D Zostawiam to Tobie do ocenienia co by do mnie pasowało :P
    Pozdrawiam Serdecznie i Kocham <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing note as always, sunshine ;) i hope you're gonna buy all this products some day haha
    and about this music/spotify/playlist thing it's of course a perfect idea! i love your music taste and i wanna know more songs which you like ;)
    waiting for a new note, love youu






    ~ ur biggest fan

    ReplyDelete